Director and Fellows Board
Chattanooga Fellows Director: Jonathan Ingraham
- Education: B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies from Covenant College; M.A. in Higher Education from Geneva College
- Local Church: New City Fellowship
- Past Activities: College Soccer Player, Teacher, Resident Director, Associate Dean of Students
- Interests: All things Sports, Reading on my porch, Playing with my 2 daughters (Raley & Penny) and son (Kellan), Taking my wife (Erin) out to eat, Discussing faith and life, Learning others stories and sharing my own
- Life Verse: Philippians 3:7-11 "But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith--that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead."